posted 13 Jul 2015, 22:38 by Greg Basford
updated 14 Jul 2015, 21:04
Welcome back, everyone. All well rested, I hope, and ready for the new Term.
A quick update ...
- New name. Hapara's Teacher Dashboard has been renamed as simply, Hapara Dashboard. For the time being, we'll keep using the abbreviations "TD" and "Dashboard".
- Assignment management with Hapara Workspace. Formerly called Engage, we expect this much-anticipated feature to be released this term. Learn more ...
- Hapara Highlights. Hapara's upgraded Interact feature, now called Highlights, will be faster, more flexible and offer analytics on student activity. Learn more ...
- Fix Class Folders. Please remind your staff of this handy feature to ensure all TD subject folders are set up correctly for the start of term. Learn more ...
- Staff changes at your Primary school? Please submit a ticket to have teachers added to or removed from their classes in TD.
- Sync issues at your Secondary School? With changes such as new staff or semesterised classes there may be some glitches. Make sure you consult the instructions on Sentral and TD and please submit a ticket if you have questions or issues.
- Need help or training? Engage John or Jason, our CloudShare In-school Support Officers to help your staff get the most from CloudShare and TD in the classroom. Learn more ...
As always, the TD Project Site is your goto place for all things Dashboard related:
Have a great start to Term 3.